I did a few pieces in the dye bath this week. This lovely piece was for a custom order. It's a difficult job but I think it turned out good. The little piece you see in the upper left corner was the piece I was trying to copy. I do think it is lacking the pinks of the original but that's the beauty of hand dyed. It's never the same!
I have also been working gung ho on my wire wrapping. The more i do, the more I want to do. Hubby said I can buy myself tools for my birthday present. That is just TOO exciting for me. I cant wait till I have some better tools to work with and more wire....definitely more wire.
So my owl is almost done. I have a few more things to do to him and then I will put a darker patina on him. I really like how he turned out.
I started a new piece too, this is the first part of it. A dragonfly!
Hope you all have a great weekend!